Ferris Wheel Press Brush blekpenni - Satin Echoes of Eaton - Limited Edition 2022
Einkennismerki Ferris Wheel Press, The Brush Fountain Pen er nú fáanlegur á Íslandi.
Ferris Wheel Press heldur breytingum á lofti og stígur fagnandi inní nýjan áratug fyrirtækisins. Af þessu tilefni gera þeir fyrsta Limited Edition af Brush Blekpennanum - Echoes of Eaton.
Ritaði næsta kafla í lífi þínu með stíl og fágun og hafðu glamúr við hönd fyrir öll tilefni.
Þessi sérútgáfa Brush pennans er eins og nýju satín pennarnir, innblásinn af silkimjúku satíni er með gull fallegri mattri satínáferð. Penninn er að öðru leiti eins í útliti og gæðum og sá upprunalegi, handgerður úr kopar, eir og ryðfríu stáli. Einstaklega vel hannaður til að ná góðu jafnvægi og gæða skriftareiginleikum.
Brush blekpennarnir eru með áfyllanlegri blekpumpu sem þú getur fyllt á aftur og aftur með uppáhalds Ferris Wheel Press blekinu þínu. Hentar einnig fyrir öll lindarpennablek.
ATH! Pennarnir eru uppseldir með medium oddi.
- Matte Satin Enamel coating
- Nib: Stainless Steel Fine Point
- Full copper body
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Filling System: International Standard sized piston converter with ~0.75ml chamber
Once Upon a Design
- The Brush Fountain Pen takes its namesake and familiarity from the contoured silhouette of an artist's paintbrush; drawing parallels to the ferrule, traditionally a metal section that holds the bristles of a brush. This shape was designed for good balance in-hand, while remaining comfortable over a long period of time. The delicate etchings on the grip are influenced by the mechanical components of our vintage printmaking equipment: the flywheel of our 1912 Pearl letterpress, the type hammers of our Underwood typewriter, and the ruler on our cast iron paper guillotine. In reimagining the Brush Fountain Pen, we took inspiration from the smoothest charmeuse satins, creating a matte-look finish that remains as smooth and soft to the touch as the Original.
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
- Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter
- Pull the converter off of the grip assembly
- Clean your nib and converter by rinsing it in cold water until water runs clear
- If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink
- Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry
- Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed
- Submerge the entire nib into the ink, and SLOWLY twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended
- It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.